We’re back in action and ready to serve you safely. We open at 11:30 AM and will resume our regular hours. We will have limited seating and product available, and highly recommend making reservations. Just give us a call at 941-488-1456. There will be no live entertainment this weekend.
Upon our reopening, we wanted to highlight the safety, sanitization & social distancing measures we’re executing on a daily basis. Our number one priority is to provide a safe & healthy environment for our employees to work in and for our guests to dine in:
- All employees who are currently staffed have been tested for COVID-19 and have received negative test results.
- While we were closed, the restaurant was deep-cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- All employees are screened daily – including temperature checks – upon their arrival and are prohibited to work while ill or exhibiting any symptoms.
- Face masks are required among ALL employees – Front of House, Back of House & Management alike. Though not required, we appreciate when you wear your face mask while walking through common areas too!
- Common area surfaces, including tables, booths & seats, are sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants between guests and nightly after closing.
- All menus are single use and replaced between guests. We also have our menu available via QR code!
- Condiments, salt & pepper shakers and other tableside accessories are sanitized and replaced between guests.
- Bathrooms & employee work areas are checked and sanitized regularly.
- All tables are spaced at least six feet apart to comply with social distancing standards. Barriers have been installed between booths.
- We are blessed with a generous outdoor deck and have made certain that each of these outdoor tables are also spaced at least six feet apart.
- In addition to dine-in services, we also offer takeout and convenient, contact-free curbside pickup.
Our focus is, as always, on the healthy, safety & well-being of our staff, guests and community. We thank each of you for support and look forward to seeing you soon!
*Please note that Sharky’s Snack Shack will be closed until next week. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on our new Food Truck hours.